Help us, help animals.
HOPE Safehouse is a non-profit organization that provides shelter, medical care, foster homes and adoption services for abandoned and abused animals.
We operate solely on donations from the public, which enable us to cover the costs of veterinary care, food, supplies and other expenses. We do not have any paid staff, only dedicated volunteers who devote their time and energy to our cause.
We are grateful for any support you can offer to help us continue our mission of saving lives and finding loving homes for our furry friends.
You may also donate by
- Mailing a check to HOPE Safehouse, 1234 Lathrop Ave, Racine WI, 53405
- Phone, (Credit or Debit Card)
Our Everyday Wishlist
Your support is essential for our work. We rely on your donations to provide the necessary supplies for our office, our foster homes, and the animals we care for.
Every item you give, whether it is a collar, a can of food, or an ink cartridge, makes a difference. Thank you for your generosity and compassion.
Items we always need
- Puppy Food, Dry and Canned, (Purina Pro Plan is preferred.)
- Cat and Kitten food, Dry and Canned, (Purina Pro Plan, Royal Canin mom + kitten and/or kitten, Fancy Feast wet kitten.)
- Kitty Litter (scoopable or clay)
- Dog/Puppy Pee Pads
- PetSafe Martingale Collars
- Flea, Tick, and Heartworm meds
- HP 64 & HP 62 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge
- HP 64 & HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge
- Avery 47993 Two-Pocket Folder
- Cat and dog toys
- Cat scratchers
- Tie blankets for cat or dog